Jordan and Anthony have been meeting weekly for the last few months to design and build a retro gaming cabinet. The cabinet is now up and running, short of a few minor tweaks. Many hours were spent creating this thing and many more spent playing on it.
- Custom designed and built from scratch
- Chalk paint finishes for endless art and design
- Powered by a Raspberry Pi 3b running RetroPi
- Removable 2 player controller which can be plugged into any HDMI output
- Amp and 4 speaker stereo audio
- Ample storage space and rear access
- 6,800 games for Atari, SNES, N64, NeoGeo, C=64, Calico, PlayStation, and many more.